Originally posted by: la_Reine
I was super busy yesterday, thats why posted songs on the first page itself😆
Kahan busy thi soney main 😠😡😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I was super busy yesterday, thats why posted songs on the first page itself😆
Kahan busy thi soney main 😠😡😈
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Be lated Happy B'day Ninaa!! 🥳🥳Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Stay healthy and stay happy always ♥️
Thank you so much Tricky 🤗
U are always welcome🤗
Hume world wide handsome zyada pasand hai ❤️

Nahi my mum had surgery on that day
And also I was doing fifa sign ups for shreya😛
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Nahi my mum had surgery on that day
And also I was doing fifa sign ups for shreya😛
Ooh acha 🥺.
How's your mother Now?
Operation went well. But she has to rest now for 2 weeks. No house chores and no driving. So she sleeps most of the time.😆
Happy birthday NINA🥳
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Operation went well. But she has to rest now for 2 weeks. No house chores and no driving. So she sleeps most of the time.😆
Glad to know that she is fine
So, you doing all house chores 🤪
Happy birthday NINA🥳
Thank you Mala