I think I have cracked the identity of Bankelal
This is Bankelal 👇

Virat Chavan by day
Bankelal by night
Honest Cop by day
Grass-dealer by night
Complex husband by day
Usha maushi's boyfriend by night
Now do you get UM's Virat ji jaap 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think I have cracked the identity of Bankelal
This is Bankelal 👇

Virat Chavan by day
Bankelal by night
Honest Cop by day
Grass-dealer by night
Complex husband by day
Usha maushi's boyfriend by night
Now do you get UM's Virat ji jaap 😉