Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bebo with red hair, playing centra character in a detective movie is a dream come true for fans
Is she playing a negative character in this?
is her hair red for the film. I cannot tell from this topicOriginally posted by: desigal90
Bebo with red hair, playing centra character in a detective movie is a dream come true for fans
Bebo.. she looks gorgeous ❤️
Looking forward to her movies to release
Originally posted by: ruby_red
Is she playing a negative character in this?
No she plays a detective
Kareenaaaaa, stunning 🥳❤️ I miss her onscreen energy so much 😒
Bebo will kill it . I love the plot already. Cant wait.
with grey shades? Well one can hope!!!!!!
she kills it as a villain⭐️
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWQc2ZZquZQ/?igsh=MTJ6ZXpvajIyMmN6MQ==
https://www.deccanherald.com/india/maharashtra/veteran-theatre-director-vijaya-mehta-passes-away-at-91-4058051
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DPBA2lviI6P/?igsh=Zno5c2NpbGZldG9h
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
8