🎂 Happy Birthday Saraf Wasima 🎂- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

3.4k

Users

9

Likes

82

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
#21

Happy Birthday 😘😘😘😘

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#22

🤗Even though this is late, it's never too late to wish you the best of everything. I hope you have a brilliant year ahead!

🤗 🎂 Belated Happy Birthday Saraf🎂🤗

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 3 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#23

🎂Sending you the happiest of (late) birthday wishes. I'm so sorry I missed your special day! May the coming year be full of many blessings.🤗

🤗Sorry Saraf🤗


👏Beautiful Thread neha & Kavya 🤗

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

🤗Even though this is late, it's never too late to wish you the best of everything. I hope you have a brilliant year ahead!

🤗 🎂 Belated Happy Birthday Saraf🎂🤗

Thank you so much Jannat ❤️🤗

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

🎂Sending you the happiest of (late) birthday wishes. I'm so sorry I missed your special day! May the coming year be full of many blessings.🤗

🤗Sorry Saraf🤗


👏Beautiful Thread neha & Kavya 🤗

Chalta hai yaar 💋🥹🤗

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago
#26

Belated Happy Birthday, have a good year ahead.

.

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Belated Happy Birthday, have a good year ahead.

.


Hey!! Thank you so much for your wishes & very sorry for late replies ❤️🤗

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".