Can somebody tell me this: When Sajid and Archana are talking in the kitchen.
Peeche woh dono kyu chipke hai?😆
Tina kahan hai🤣

Can somebody tell me this: When Sajid and Archana are talking in the kitchen.
Peeche woh dono kyu chipke hai?😆
Tina kahan hai🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Is it just me or Shalin Bhanot looks like Big Bird from Sesame Street. He acts all cute and all with BB but is a next level Chu**a!
He has started looking like a bird, given his chicken deficiency.
Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
Is it just me or Shalin Bhanot looks like Big Bird from Sesame Street. He acts all cute and all with BB but is a next level Chu**a!
He has started looking like a bird, given his chicken deficiency.
How can i post pic for it? omg why is this broken now?
What is broken?
Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel
What is broken?
Got it! It was large size. Had to resize. See the pic?😆
Bacchi dar gayi bechari isliye apne pyaar ko chipak chipak kar feel le rahi thi 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle
Can somebody tell me this: When Sajid and Archana are talking in the kitchen.
Peeche woh dono kyu chipke hai?😆
Tina kahan hai🤣
Ise kahte hai situation ka fayda uthana 🤣
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
Bacchi dar gayi bechari isliye apne pyaar ko chipak chipak kar feel le rahi thi 🤣🤣
Ise kahte hai situation ka fayda uthana 🤣
mauke pe chauka wah
Lmao I thought I was the only one who noticed. I was like why are they chipkoing? 😆
Originally posted by: Outlander22
Lmao I thought I was the only one who noticed. I was like why are they chipkoing? 😆
I had to rewind few times and they were chipking baar baar. I just couldn’t get what was going on
And she still wears his sweatshirt 😂😂
sweatshirt n his jackets also she wore n feel it to the core 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle
I had to rewind few times and they were chipking baar baar. I just couldn’t get what was going onAnd she still wears his sweatshirt 😂😂
How cringe she 🤢