Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

And to BM( with the correction yeh hai humara adda)

AreYaar thumbnail

Hahaha that yeh mera adda wala gif is perfect for bookmark😆

Chalo yeh mera contribution for bookmark as well😆

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Hahaha that yeh mera adda wala gif is perfect for bookmark😆

Chalo yeh mera contribution for bookmark as well😆

😆 I know..maine kabka soch ke rakha tha to use that..and yeh  GM ka GC supremacy I left for ya I knew you would.post hahah..and awww narbhi gifs❤️ kitne time baad 

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

😆 I know..maine kabka soch ke rakha tha to use that..and yeh  GM ka GC supremacy I left for ya I knew you would.post hahah..and awww narbhi gifs❤️ kitne time baad 

Haha I figured I should post Narbhi ke reunion gifs on the first page since it was such a nice heartwarming visual after soooo long😆. 

AreYaar thumbnail

GM-Romsha pic from the second act for semi-final week

AreYaar thumbnail

Looks like they've resumed the uploads of the IB scene compilations😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNXLv8R-mvY

Yahaan Shivaay ke naam ka typo ho gaya to "Shivam"😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTIMvvFYMq4

AreYaar thumbnail

Rumya special uploads bhi ho rahe hain ab😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cj0AVwKUPs

Replying  from last thread 🤣

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Nahin yaar, woh Roshni se wala intro act was also without shoessmiley36.....but since I really didn't like that act and upar se usmein koi scoring bhi nahin thi, woh itna yaad nahin kisi ko absmiley36. 

Uske baad se he's mainly worn his favorite black shoes for pretty much every actsmiley36.....I think he has better balance when he dances with shoes....more ease in his dancing then. Without shoes, thoda sa I get sense that he's feeling a little uncomfortable maintaining his balancesmiley36

This act looks good for now but I think choreography wise kuch khaas nahin kiya lagta hai especially compared to last week with the Govinda act which had more creativity in moves....lol this looks more like nicer costume and hit song along with thode props and end mein aerial daal diya....so relatively simpler actsmiley36.....but he's still doing well no doubt. Hero waali baat toh phir bhi rehti hai har act mei

Yeah the bit in the middle where they are doing malhari wahan lagta hai gm thoda unstable.hua sync feels thoda slow there I noticed it too but yeah I guess the point remains ke overall  they end up putting a punch and agar thida slip ho jaayein kahin toh cover  up bhi kar lete  hain jaldi se.. govinda one was more unexpected too.. lol yeah roshni se toh completely  wipe ho gaya memory se..mere liye toh jazz se hi start hua jhalak ka journey 😆 foest week main kisi ne kya kia yha yaad bhi nahi