For me, Ramya Krishna is the One only heroine who best suits for Amman Role
True!! No one can nail the role as her
When I was kid I thought Ramya Krishnan thaan amman'nu😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For me, Ramya Krishna is the One only heroine who best suits for Amman Role
True!! No one can nail the role as her
When I was kid I thought Ramya Krishnan thaan amman'nu😆
Mixtures melethaan en focus. Eppoda veliye povangge'nu wait pannuren
Originally posted by: sulaayini
True!! No one can nail the role as her
When I was kid I thought Ramya Krishnan thaan amman'nu😆
I was not born at that time i guess... I know her only from panchathanthiram maggi time 😛
I was not born at that time i guess... I know her only from panchathanthiram maggi time 😛
I only know her from kuthu song with str. 😌 watched as a baby.
Azeem and Vik l, vada poda interestingp
Oru task olunga pannuthungala
Indha politician ulla kootittu vandhu enna panna
Psycho dash gumbal pa..
🤣
I knew azeem would be upto no good this week after getting saved first last weekend.
Task means I don’t see anything wrong in Azeem behavior otherwise indha vikraman enna pongi saapuda vandhaara bb house
It is very common to have task like this