Originally posted by: nikita05
Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka Na ghaat ka...🤣
Do naav par sair karne walo ko doobna hi hai😆
He so deserved it.... awesome
I know he's trained to do a full split☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: nikita05
Dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka Na ghaat ka...🤣
Do naav par sair karne walo ko doobna hi hai😆
He so deserved it.... awesome
I know he's trained to do a full split☺️
OhMyDz ...New Promo
😲😲😲😲😲
🤗For the tag
🥳🥳
Can I just say 1234567890087543988755x how I love the way Dumb Chvn is being screwed by the ladies he screwed BIG TIME
🤪🤪🥳🥳
Dumb Chvn really is a failure of a human being in every sense of the word.
Glad Vanku did one thing right by showing how stupid men are 😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣