He is very good in funny scenes. He has a nice comic timing with kadar khan.Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Good good, but I was asking about Govinda, what you like more, his dancing or comic timing?
I can binge watch all his comedies and you ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is very good in funny scenes. He has a nice comic timing with kadar khan.Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Good good, but I was asking about Govinda, what you like more, his dancing or comic timing?
I can binge watch all his comedies and you ?
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
He is very good in funny scenes. He has a nice comic timing with kadar khan.
I can binge watch all his comedies and you ?
Same here, back to back hi chalti hai jab bhi chalti hai his films. I love his full of life dancing style more, comic timing bhi kandi hai, but the way he dance with killer smile, dekh ke hi banda khush ho jaaye. Hamaare room pe roz hi bajte hai songs chi chi bhaiyya ke, we enjoy that a lot.
its okay i will comeback 😎after my exams 🤗I miss them too and hearing you have to go due to studies
shukran 😎
This thread is dead without supari🤔
Originally posted by: la_Reine
This thread is dead without supari🤔
Sahi kaha, let's close this thread.
Mods pls lock this thread.