Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Every big film has copy scenes
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1590971573531738112?s=20&t=3j2ZJpaQjdNh0DBMJBcfig
I don't care if it's copied. When i watched both scenes, dilwale scene looked much more attractive to me. I don't care about remakes or copied movies just the movie should be good that's it
Sad and condemnable. Why snatch someone's creative work? It's their hardwork.
This is what happens when writers are not given their due and stars are regarded as the be all.
I thought this was gonna be about the 2 minute date they copied from HIMYM.
https://x.com/i/status/2034140615491887514
https://x.com/YeshiSeli/status/2094418592620327147?s=20 https://x.com/ReallySwara/status/2094736631127576964?s=20
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
https://x.com/i/status/2060217267493986374
https://x.com/i/status/2050260608252362790
2