Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

thanks what about the sunscreen?

the ingredients look good compared to PC's. except there is no need to add perfume 

Sunscreen

C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coconut Alkanes, Homosalate, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Squalane, Isododecane, Polyester-7, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Octyldodecanol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Extract, Beta-Carotene, Xanthophylls, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate

C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
An emollient with a light and smooth texture.

Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Acts as a filter and absorbs UV rays to protect the skin.

Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate

Caprylyl Methicone
High-spreading emollient that leaves the skin feeling light and silky.

Homosalate

Coconut Alkanes
A naturally derived emollient that leaves the skin feeling light and silky.

Tocopheryl Acetate
Acts as an antioxidant.

Squalane
A natural emollient and moisturiser isolated from plants.

Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
A naturally derived emollient and a moisturiser.

Beta-Carotene
A carotenoid pigment derived from fruits and vegetables, that acts as an antioxidant.

Xanthophylls
An antioxidant that is found in fruits and vegetables.

Tocopherol
Acts as an antioxidant and prevents free radical reactions.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
A natural emollient derived from sunflower.

Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
A Natural preservative.

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate
Acts as an emollient and a solubiliser for organic UV Filters.

Isododecane
An emollient and a moisturiser

Octyldodecanol
An emollient and a moisturiser

Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract (Patchouli)
A natural extract derived from the leaves of Patchouli to help soothe skin.

Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
A Ceramide like compound that acts as a barrier against moisture loss.

Polyester-7
A synthetic film former and an SPF booster.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She’s trying to rival Forest Essentials & Kama Ayurveda, which took years to increase their prices to what they’re today. When I used to use FE while growing up, it was very reasonable.. And then they really increased their prices after Estée Lauder bought major stake but I still continued using it b/c what I used, worked! DP should’ve been smart about this, priced them reasonably so that the reach was wide. And then if consumers liked it, increased the price of it.

As things stand, this is shit. And now ofc, all influencers will go ga-ga over it like they do for Anomaly. 😆😆

even in reasonably -mid priced, there are lots of good brands in "ayurveda" segment like biotque, aroma magic, shanaz husain, lotus herbals etc which have been around for ages and have established customers 

like there is a partcular face mask of biotque which was what i could afford 20 yrs ago when it was one of the first brands in this segment and i still use it, it is good

indian customers are very price, roi conscious and most market is in low-mid price segments only, purchasing power is not same as west

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

which product did you buy? 

68B8D90A-9835-4DDE-8D8D-2814A5F0092A.jpeg

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She’s trying to rival Forest Essentials & Kama Ayurveda, which took years to increase their prices to what they’re today. When I used to use FE while growing up, it was very reasonable.. And then they really increased their prices after Estée Lauder bought major stake but I still continued using it b/c what I used, worked! DP should’ve been smart about this, priced them reasonably so that the reach was wide. And then if consumers liked it, increased the price of it.

As things stand, this is shit. And now ofc, all influencers will go ga-ga over it like they do for Anomaly. 😆😆

at the moment she is offering 500 rs off 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

these are the sunscreen ingredients

C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coconut Alkanes, Homosalate, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Squalane, Isododecane, Polyester-7, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Octyldodecanol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Extract, Beta-Carotene, Xanthophylls, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate

Ya I hate them, for my skin, they’re very sensitising! 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Word to your post! 

KAY by Katrina is really good 👍🏼

I’ve tried lipsticks from KAY and bought one among them last year. It’s really good and their products are reasonably priced 😎

yes the lip crayons are superb! I dont use Kay by Katrina, but many of my Indian friends swear by their lipsticks and eyeliner as well..its gotten pretty popular in the working women and college going folks segment

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vcs17

even in reasonably -mid priced, there are lots of good brands in "ayurveda" segment like biotque, aroma magic, shanaz husain, lotus herbals etc which have been around for ages and have established customers 

like there is a partcular face mask of biotque which was what i could afford 20 yrs ago when it was one of the first brands in this segment and i still use it, it is good

indian customers are very price, roi conscious and most market is in low-mid price segments only, purchasing power is not same as west

Ummm ok but Biotique etc are absolutely terrible brands!!! It’s great it suits you but as a skincare line, they’re all ridiculously terrible. I know too many folks who’ve had all sorts of skin issues using Biotique & Shahnaz Hussein. The newer Indian skincare lines are good, with far more ingredient transparency than before, but Indian skincare has a 100000 Miles to go before it catches up to the west!! (Suhi & Sego, Truekind, D’You etc come to mind) 

I completely disagree about the Indian PP. Indians today, are a well-travelled & very conscious lot. They look for western standards in absolutely everything. Have you seen how many Indians travel abroad (barring peak Covid years ofc) ?? How many of them shop couture/luxury labels?? There’s a reason why international luxury labels are flocking to China & india- B/c WE BUY. 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

she had to ruin her moisturizer with fragrance and alcohol. 

I am not a fan of chemical sunscreen -___-  using anything other than eltaMD terrifies me

Having said that it doesn't look that terrible but people should rather invest in pharmacy skincare than these brands

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Abhi Hasini ka B'day nikal gaya, warna usey Yehi gift kar dena tha.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Abhi Hasini ka B'day nikal gaya, warna usey Yehi gift kar dena tha.

Noted.