Hello everybody.
Bigbang is producing a Farhat Ishtiaq project . No more informations.
Hello everybody.
Bigbang is producing a Farhat Ishtiaq project . No more informations.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sajal tu hogi hi hogi 😆
Or maybe Mahira I don't think she has any upcoming projects
So the news is true
Is it her first drama outside of HUM TV? Except Merehumdum mere dost, which I think was originally also for HUM
I think its sajal and wahaj. I think she shared a picture in her story
I think its sajal and wahaj. I think she shared a picture in her story
Ariz said that Sajal/Wahah drama is written by : Bee Gul. of (Dar Si Jati Hai Sila) fame.
This one is written by : Bee Gul not Farhat. So it is another one.
I think its sajal and wahaj. I think she shared a picture in her story
I hope so. Fresh couple. And they would look good
I don't want sajjal in every A grade show
Let others also get a chance
I would actually want to see Fahad and mahira do this show coz they looked very good in the film they did together recently
Originally posted by: WTX2DRZKWTPTR43D
I don't want sajjal in every A grade show
Let others also get a chance
I would actually want to see Fahad and mahira do this show coz they looked very good in the film they did together recently
Mahira? I didn't know you are a fan of hers.