Janany wants to talk on behalf of Amutha to BB 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Janany wants to talk on behalf of Amutha to BB 🤣
Mani won captaincy again 👎🏼
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Captain won the captaincy task.. Janany romba sad 😆
Heartbreaking moment🥺🤣
I don't like Janany's behaviour towards Amutha... she bejaves like a possesive girlfriend...
Nomination process for eviction about to start...
Vikraman:
Kathir
Robert
What is Amutha's gaandu with Ayesha? 😆
ethu ega poi mudiya poguthoOriginally posted by: Pigeon13
Janany wants to talk on behalf of Amutha to BB 🤣

Originally posted by: Pigeon13
What is Amutha's gaandu with Ayesha? 😆
She is not fawning over him like Janany nah, adhuthan
sportive pathi yaaru pesura paruga 🤣
As a rapper, it's reasonable that ADK doesn't know what a charanam is, but I dislike him so much that I'll take offense at that 😡😆