Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
goodnight cobre
Bakwas Epi thaa discussion ki liye koi topic nahi 😵
Kaal milte hai 😈
They look so adorable ❤️
Shaloo ka dil bohat bada hai sab ko chicken samajh ke pakar leta hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
goodnight cobre
Bakwas Epi thaa discussion ki liye koi topic nahi 😵
Kaal milte hai 😈
They look so adorable ❤️
Shaloo ka dil bohat bada hai sab ko chicken samajh ke pakar leta hai
When I was watching this part, I remembered the DDT's name for him -pure soul Sha🤣Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Dhanyavaad mahaan shalin consoler of everyone who is down 😆.
Bas karo iss triangle ko please😆

I thought Sumbul will be next to evict. 🤔

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
Shekher suman is to prop Priyankit big time shipper
he is given heads by bb to prop them
rooms again reshuffled
dont rob my legacyWhen I was watching this part, I remembered the DDT's name for him -pure soul Sha🤣
Its my name not chirkut ddt name😡
Tina is going on a rampage here for captaincy and Sumbul becomes the captain?🤣🤣🤣
This BB deliberately sprinkling mirchi on Tina😆
But the way BB and team mocks Ankit for being an introvert. Children skit was baaad w.r.t Ankit.
SS proper praised Ankit but hardly said a line for Priyanka though.