The shirt was yellow from what I remember 🤣 with a black and white scarf
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The shirt was yellow from what I remember 🤣 with a black and white scarf
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I really don’t know 🤣 try maybe between 30-70 or something since the much of the beginning is a flashback sort of thing 🤣
Yeah I'll try searching between epi 30-70 🤣 Hopefully voot will allow me to do so 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The shirt was yellow from what I remember 🤣 with a black and white scarf
Even I think it was a yellow tshirt 🤣 I'll try searching for it again today 🤣
Tum log RK k peechay kyu padh gaye 🤣 aisa kya ho gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Yeah I'll try searching between epi 30-70 🤣 Hopefully voot will allow me to do so 🤣
Good luck 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Tum log RK k peechay kyu padh gaye 🤣 aisa kya ho gaya 🤣
Hriti is looking for a specific image for some reason 🤣 aage I don’t know
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Tum log RK k peechay kyu padh gaye 🤣 aisa kya ho gaya 🤣
Bas hai koi wajah 🤣 Mil jaaye tab bataungi 🤣
Thanks I really need it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hriti is looking for a specific image for some reason 🤣 aage I don’t know
Bas voot chal jaaye phir mai khoj hi lungi 🤣
Voot seems to be giving you the most trouble 🤣 but I thought you’d have the image saved from when you made that other edit 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k