Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic -12th Nov 2022-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 190

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

You and I are the only ones with this view. Before I watched - I was under the impression she bajao-ed him. After I watched, however - 😆 😆

SP 😡 

Page 1 se 236 tak 😒 you and your gang ne  😠 Archana ke khilaf itni saari lawyer giri ki hai. 😭 
Every post i read has mad me more and more mad. 😠 
Your post are influential and gets picked up by media articles like it did in past.  Kahi Biggboss ne pad liya toh. 😲 😒
Archana ko ghar pravesh karne do 🙏 phir bashing karna. 🤔 Milkaar bashing karenga. 😊

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

I spoke of dumb-bell not responding to comments passed on her..... 

Dentist came to know that murgi chor made cheap jokes on her and she maintained her distance..... She knows and is speaking to the point or none at all..... 

Even told someone that he is trying to be nice now, as I know of the video but i am avoiding him 

Dumb-bell could not even learn this from staying in the same house?? 

"Jo bhi ho, mein aapke liye khadi rahungi shaliinnnn 😭😭😭😭"

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Name hain mera dumbeel takleefmein khan…. I dont get it… itnaa crushing Kaisey….🤣

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

SP 😡 

Page 1 se 236 tak 😒 you and your gang ne  😠 Archana ke khilaf itni saari lawyer giri ki hai. 😭 
Every post i read has mad me more and more mad. 😠 
Your post are influential and gets picked up by media articles like it did in past.  Kahi Biggboss ne pad liya toh. 😲 😒
Archana ko ghar pravesh karne do 🙏 phir bashing karna. 🤔 Milkaar bashing karenga. 😊

Arrein yeh wala Archana pe nahi, Priyanka pe tha post 😆

And milke bashing karenge Archana ki? Pakka? I’ll hold you to this - humme saath mein bash karne ke mauke kam milte hain tumhaare favourites ke chakkar mein 😆

Originally posted by: rajni13

Abdu ne bhi Brand Tina ke baare mein bola…but she couldn’t guess the right one…poor thing…duniyadaari se pare hai ye toh 😭

You know mera take on this.. These gals have done so much crap talk about each other.. and have realized it.. that unlogon ek doosrey ke alaava soch bhee naheen saktey ki kisney kya bola hoga….….. 🤣 and mere understanding hain ki they had started in “same group”…. Nimmo/tina/soundry…..…..🤣🤣

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jis dulhe ki baraat me ye log Priyanka, Ankit, Saundarya, Gattu Maharaj sab naach rahe hai aaj, wahi Dulha inki naak me dum karega dekh lena😆 wahi uska game hai .. take her game away from her then what's left- zero, zilch, nada, shunya.. She has to come back in her element sooner or later. Also some one who acts like the flag bearer of justice and acchai in the house, will she be ready to ruin that image by supporting a disrupter like Archana? That day when she was hiding tissue boxes, Priyanka had teamed up with Tina to confront Archana ... Yesterday when Saundarya was justifying Archana's actions of hiding common house items she said nothing.. is she gonna continue doing that in future? Ignore her instigations and foul language? We'll see.. 

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

You and I are the only ones with this view. Before I watched - I was under the impression she bajao-ed him. After I watched, however - 😆 😆

Same sis same . I feel you. When I read Ddt i get a different feel of the episode, but I get a totally different impression when I actually watch it myself. As much as I hate Sajid to the core, he made sense and held his ground against Priyanka. 

Mein to ab wait kar rahaan hoon ki silbatta aatey heen itnee udham macheyegee.…. 🤣 Hopefully against sajjo ….. 

Waisey bhee woh evict to zaroor hogee waapees….. to rooting ki baat naheen…. bas thodee neend aur din mushkil kardey sajjo ke… aur saath mein chamchaa gang ke…..🤣

#FairHostSallu FTW 🥳

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Last season Biggboss trusted Pratik to take decision if Karan should be thrown out. Biggboss and Makers were happy with Pratik’s decision and he got all praise and respect from viewers. 

This season Biggboss again took a chance to leave decision on Shiv. Shiv screwed everything by getting the TRP queen out of the show. Makers and Biggboss both were upset and not happy with Shiv. Shiv did not forgive Archana till the end when she kept pleading and begging. Archana earned more sympathy making Shiv look bad. Shiv ended up getting bashed and Archana is back now.

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Last season Biggboss trusted Pratik to take decision if Karan should be thrown out. Biggboss and Makers were happy with Pratik’s decision and he got all praise and respect from viewers. 

This season Biggboss again took a chance to leave decision on Shiv. Shiv screwed everything by getting the TRP queen out of the show. Makers and Biggboss both were upset and not happy with Shiv. Shiv did not forgive Archana till the end when she kept pleading and begging. Archana earned more sympathy making Shiv look bad. Shiv ended up getting bashed and Archana is back now.

BB Marathi winner… Gamer…. philosopher.. Mahaan gyaaneee… patience ka doosra naam jo heensa pe haath bhee release naheen keeya khood ki neck se… 

Usko itnaa realize naheen hua ki silbatta is coming back? 🤣 And all he had to do was say.. bhool ho gayee.. sorry.. haan booola lo (kyonki woh to already decided thaaaa )… esp after his own second Chanas in BB marathi….🤣

Ismey kaunsaaa maharatheee deekh rahaan hain — no idea.. I dont get it….….. 🤣

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago
amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayChic

Same sis same . I feel you. When I read Ddt i get a different feel of the episode, but I get a totally different impression when I actually watch it myself. As much as I hate Sajid to the core, he made sense and held his ground against Priyanka. 

I agree too. Sajid was right in his opinion yesterday and was actually making sense.