Oh no!! Take care yaar it has been so long now! This happens with me as well, I have to take action at the first sign of it or it just takes so long to recover! 😒
Mine has never lasted so long before. It usually goes away after a week
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh no!! Take care yaar it has been so long now! This happens with me as well, I have to take action at the first sign of it or it just takes so long to recover! 😒
Mine has never lasted so long before. It usually goes away after a week
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Mine has never lasted so long before. It usually goes away after a week
Ohh buddy!! 😞 Hope you feel better soon now! Sending you energy hugs 
My most favourite Venky baba song😍.. My favourite trio combination.
Venky baba+ Sri Devi + SP Balu+ MM keeravani.. . Heavenly combination 😍
My current state of mind,
NOBODY is going to give a DAMN about Sid-Kiara or Vicky-Kat 20 years later. 🤢

👶🙆👩🦳✅


You feel hot?! I know that feeling😆
You feel hot?! I know that feeling😆
Check this 😆 :
In previous pages few people posted these😆

For headache 😆 :

I have " Migraine headache" now. So I posted that Deepika's pic 😆.
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
7