that gif is from dream girl's movie😡 mujhe conphooos kiya tumne 😭 paap lagega😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
that gif is from dream girl's movie😡 mujhe conphooos kiya tumne 😭 paap lagega😭
Pick an art movie
Role, Smita
oh yes she was a rage I should have picked her my dad liked her
I wrote her movie in 2-3 of them😆
Originally posted by: average-student
that gif is from dream girl's movie😡 mujhe conphooos kiya tumne 😭 paap lagega😭
Oops Sorry😆
i did
I think i wrote smita's movie for female centric
Name a woman- centric movie
Spices, Smita
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Topper kaun hai ye nahi bol sakti, but they have got 7 points! 👏
Only 7 pts😲 wow
Yes yes 🥳
I didn’t I was stuck on my man lol 😂 then other questions suited smita and Shabana