Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
vampire ban jayega
Budha vampire achha nahi lagega 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
vampire ban jayega
Budha vampire achha nahi lagega 🤣
Why is every show related to marriage? 🤣
Because family drama 🤣
But I posted here for hriti's crush 😆
It’s sooo uncreative 🤣 and I can already smell EMA from this somehow 🤣
Yeah I figured 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s sooo uncreative 🤣 and I can already smell EMA from this somehow 🤣
Yeah I figured 🤣
EMA ewwwww 🤣
What's happening btw... In life 😆
What's happening btw... In life 😆
Just work and stuff 😆 plus it’s raining outside how about you?
Same ... 🤣
It's getting busy with each passing years 🤣
Yeah 😭🤣 I don’t like it
What could we do . 😆
That's LIFE... It just happens automatically.
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k