Originally posted by: lankan121
I'm looking forward to azeem vs dhana this task .
I think dhana will beat up azeem in round 2 . Just punch his belly.
why this kolaveri for azeem?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lankan121
I'm looking forward to azeem vs dhana this task .
I think dhana will beat up azeem in round 2 . Just punch his belly.
why this kolaveri for azeem?😆
He so annoying.
🤣🤣🤣 Amudhavan super. Enna azeem ithu ellam.
The way amutha saying enna azeem idhu ellam🤣🤣
azeem can throw anybody under bus😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
The way amutha saying enna azeem idhu ellam🤣🤣
azeem can throw anybody under bus😆
My favorite task 🥰
In which season this task was there?
Season 2 Mahath and mumtaz were on roll
I think they got cotton
🤣 Azeem ku theve, these scenes should be aired in the main episode
Iyo aarthi ma mahat vs Danny . Seemai comedy it was mahat bit Danny scratched him . Danny complaining all to kh on weekend he gave him seemai dose stop behaving like kindergarten kids. So azeem and dhana sollavai Vendam seemai fight irruka pothu.