Originally posted by: BornCutie99
Jyaada ho gaya kya 😓😓. I wanted to say that they can play hockey and can use virat chavan as their ball🤗.
Epic 🤣
How do you manage to get such apt gifs?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BornCutie99
Jyaada ho gaya kya 😓😓. I wanted to say that they can play hockey and can use virat chavan as their ball🤗.
Epic 🤣
How do you manage to get such apt gifs?
Kya hogaya Mishy…
Puttu ko bikini mein nahin dekhna ? ☺️
thanks nethruuu.
I am a queen . I was born talented😉.
I don't have the stomach to watch her JAABRELLA legs🤣🤣🤣.

I want Virat to tell Bhavani and Ashwini ki aapko Chavan khandaan ka chirag chahiye tha na, yeh lo aa gayi iss ghar ka chirag/Lakshmi etc…
down goes didi ka ☺️ sapna in the drain
She was the one who gave baccha chor name to pakhi
Even I want this job .. dress up everyday to make vacant expressions in camera ..Phir picket 10-20 K everyday for a mere 2 hours job .. even Usha maushi is getting good dialogues everyday .. more than Kaku .. pity the old one left
Even I want this job .. dress up everyday to make vacant expressions in camera ..Phir picket 10-20 K everyday for a mere 2 hours job .. even Usha maushi is getting good dialogues everyday .. more than Kaku .. pity the old one left
I think the same especially when I am having heavy workload these days while these guys just stand there looking pretty and getting a hefty paycheck
Btw I wished that Virat even reflected or muttered under his breath Savi's name - Sa and Vi when Sai said "pyar ki nishani."
Par koi nahi, can someone in Chavan Niwas tomorrow discuss or even mention "humne kaise nazaandaz kar diya. Savi ke naam meiin hi uski pehchan hai - Sa Vi... Sai aur Virat."
Devyani was the one who used to make these guesses .. pity she left .. but harini can be shown having her ability ..
waise virat can be telling this to Savi herself ..,her name is a combination of her parents name .. and she can tell Vinayak that .. Savi .. sai and virat infront of all the Chavans ..