Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Good Morning All 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Good Morning All 
Thiri, where are you😒
Miss you, dear❤️
Come back soon🤗
Enge Thiri and Shan?

Shan bro not coming coz of janany pola😆
Don't worry, Shan bro. Naangge ethuvum solle maatom. Janany thaleyile irukkire pein mele sathiyam😆
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Don't worry, Shan bro. Naangge ethuvum solle maatom. Janany thaleyile irukkire pein mele sathiyam😆
If he decides only wen janany pein clears will return nu then he can never come to forum😆
Sathya I was just going to post where my best friend and I see ur reaction notification. 🥰
work konjam busy that's why madam MIA. come back very soon with bgms 🤣
Originally posted by: sulaayini
Don't worry, Shan bro. Naangge ethuvum solle maatom. Janany thaleyile irukkire pein mele sathiyam😆
🤣......naan kuda . Pein mela promise 😌.
evaga redum perum kaga Naga overtime work panna irrku forum la 🤣Originally posted by: lankan121
Sathya I was just going to post where my best friend and I see ur reaction notification. 🥰
bro dawwww 🤗