


To all the participants of Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 🥳
WE DID IT!! Quest completed!! 😛
It was amazing to get to play with all of you
Thank You Shreya! Hope to play Season 3 too 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏



To all the participants of Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 🥳
WE DID IT!! Quest completed!! 😛
It was amazing to get to play with all of you
Thank You Shreya! Hope to play Season 3 too 👍🏼
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sorry for being late for party ..
Captain I sent my answers for round 4. I didn’t see my R4 score..😭
That's because you're late.
I am happy I came 9th despite getting such a big negative😆
Congratulations WD and Raji🥳
I sent earlier at 11.30 am est. but somehow my Internet betrayed me so sent again after coming back home from doctors office. Anyways its okay.
not on the winner's list but happy to c my name 😊
congrats winners
thanks cutie so are youOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
To the Top 10 of Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 🥳🥳
You are all super awesome!! 👏
I think all the participants did well to get this far (get through round 3)
congrats to the top 10
well done parm and savera for being the top 2 you excelled in round 3
If there was, what would the round be?
and wheres the next thread? This one is overflowing with my praises
Congratulations, you guys just killed it with the margin of win🥳
Thank you Shreya for hosting an amazing season of Jimmy Jab, had a lot of fun
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5