Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Kameenis - your TejRan 2.0 are fully loaded. Fight, boohoo, make up - and rinse and repeat ๐Ÿ˜†

And, main abhi MF ka chakkar kaat ke aayi. On one hand in this season there is such a hoohaa about rather benign things in BB context - on the other, pretty much anything goes on the MF - Sumbul/Abdu fans are being called what not, and contestants too (the hated ones). Apan toh previous seasons mein accidentally bhi fans bole bhi toh vault mein building ban jaati thi ๐Ÿ˜†

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

sweety, major chunk of DDt have issue with sumbul cos of her senseless behavior and obsession with murgi chor.... 

That has nothing to do with how she looks........ 

I am told that I am not conventional beautiful and random people ARE rude to me on my face..... That happens even in person, so I can understand how it might be online

So rest assured that not everyone here is targeting her for her looks ..... I can't comment on Twitter as I am not on it..... And one can't control everyone on what they think.... There are shallow pricks everywhere.... One needs to ignore that to remain sane!!!! 

ddt is like home.....so apne opinion yahan likh deti hoon main. I know majority of the members here won't ever target her on looks. I wasn't saying this because I read something in ddt. I just like saying things here only then on forum/twitter. 

Bold - THIS - I want a world free of this....i dil se pray for that...this is just wrong on so many levels.....facing such things somehow puts your confidence down, especially at such a young age. 

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

If Ankit goes back to Priyanka after that bedroom argument / crying, he is either fully in love with Priyanka or using her for his game. Hate to be agreeing with Sajid of all people but what is the point of taking stands , when here contestants don't have firm views on anything. The hell storm on SM over Priyanka ruining Ankit's birthday AND Ankit supporting bullies of Priyanka Whats happening here - nibba nibbi type roothna manana. For all the buzz about Priyanka being controlling, Ankit seemingly has no issues over it.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amaya01

Absolutely!! Rivalries can't be created without tasks 

That's the reason this season contestants are not looking real and genuine as makers are not giving them tasks and expect from contestants to give them content just by their conversations hence contestants are faking scenarios 

exactly....and tasks are a test to loyality as well....equations will change with tasks.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Iโ€™m so confused ๐Ÿคฃ I know the dialogue is from alia ki movie about domestic abuse but ๐Ÿค”

Edit: priyanka is the frog, shiv is bicchu ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 1 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Troubley suun tooh yeeh ankit ko kya dekh gaya 

Makdii ka jaala dekha kya ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Check kaar aaur bata ๐Ÿ˜†

7D29E235-228A-42AE-AFCD-3C0770FBDB7B.jpeg

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Troubley suun tooh yeeh ankit ko kya dekh gaya 

Makdii ka jaala dekha kya ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Check kaar aaur bata ๐Ÿ˜†

7D29E235-228A-42AE-AFCD-3C0770FBDB7B.jpeg

Future WKW ki bashing dikh gayi hogi shayad isko apni๐Ÿ˜†

Camera move ho raha tha, toh wahi notice kar rahe the Ankit Babu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Vileness se zyada I'm surprised at their dumbness. TV pe ho aap. Kisi ke bhi barey mein ye nazar wali bakwas bologe toh it's just going to reflect badly on you. Not the other person. 

Priyanka ki vibes se Nimmo ki heel break ho gyi. Waah ๐Ÿ‘

Nimrit is next level regressive. The same girl blames women for not โ€˜allowingโ€™ men to speak to her for โ€˜manipulatingโ€™ men. Ladka ka kuch nahin ๐Ÿคฃ

itโ€™s only now that soundarya bathroom thing happened her conscience arose and she feels Gautam was fake not Soundarya.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Kameenis - your TejRan 2.0 are fully loaded. Fight, boohoo, make up - and rinse and repeat ๐Ÿ˜†

And, main abhi MF ka chakkar kaat ke aayi. On one hand in this season there is such a hoohaa about rather benign things in BB context - on the other, pretty much anything goes on the MF - Sumbul/Abdu fans are being called what not, and contestants too (the hated ones). Apan toh previous seasons mein accidentally bhi fans bole bhi toh vault mein building ban jaati thi ๐Ÿ˜†

Main Forum, DDT sabka yahi haal hai.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for my TejRan and Rubinav 2.0 .

Colors didn't have new script this time toh previous two seasons ko mix kardiya hai. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Nimrit is next level regressive. The same girl blames women for not โ€˜allowingโ€™ men to speak to her for โ€˜manipulatingโ€™ men. Ladka ka kuch nahin ๐Ÿคฃ

itโ€™s only now that soundarya bathroom thing happened her conscience arose and she feels Gautam was fake not Soundarya.

Typical 'pick me' behaviour ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold : Na na, that's only coz they showed her (Shalin wala) video to Dentist, toh ab moral high ground kaise legi. Poor Nimmo 

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago