Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

2k

Users

3

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
#2

Do watch this I think you will like it

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

I saw the trailer, looks good 😳

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
#4

I liked this review

Simone singh was the best actor. also Barkha and Madhuri were good

Ritwik's character was not good here I liked him in BB though

Gajraj some of his character's scenes were unnecessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BejqDUjvyQ

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

I watched it recently and liked it...I don't agree with the critics who say its convenient...what else do you expect? It would have been unconvincing if she suddenly comes out about her sexuality...that internal acceptance is more important and was shown in a great way!!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 18 days ago

Daayra movie Reviews and box office Collection.

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 11 days ago

Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meknZizkusk
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 10 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 24 days ago

"Haiwaan" - Movie Reviews and Box Office updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".