Angry Abdu ❤️ to archana- go inside in jail.. go inside.. i said go inside 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Angry Abdu ❤️ to archana- go inside in jail.. go inside.. i said go inside 😂
I always knew Abdu had an elite issue 😆 like Archana didn’t do even much to provoke him
Sumbul tauqeer khan hai kon ?
Kaise mast chillayaa 😂😂😂😂Archana ne Abdu ke andar ka gussa jaga dia 🤣🤣
i am afraid shekher suman na kare akar
Originally posted by: Deadinside
+1. Arey SP, Popat word se toh itna triggered the priyankit jaise gaali na de di ho.
He has been termed as Misogynist and chauvinist because of reacting on Shut up. 🤣🤣
Archana has lost one more neutral in-house audience fan in the form of Sumbul. Archana I feel you and Sumbul I appreciate you. Finally, we can see different version of you other than doormat, seedhe maar peet. Bacchi ko hum silent doormat samjhte the par yeh toh violent doormat nikali.
Abdu bhi temper issue wala banda hai.... Four weeks mast cutenss mein chupa diya isne 😆😆
Also no offence I think sumbul already knew Ankit won’t save her . Dost sab alag bat hai he has constantly talked abt her being more lost than him . I also had a doubt if she chose him he wouldn’t have pressed the buzzer . But there was no point questioning Sajid later . He was savin his image that the other two ppl also did😆