waiting on finger fetish to post but you can.m reserve a spot and comment now as you a jury member lol so go ahead and postOriginally posted by: Maharani69
When can I spam? Page 1 isn’t occupied yet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
waiting on finger fetish to post but you can.m reserve a spot and comment now as you a jury member lol so go ahead and postOriginally posted by: Maharani69
When can I spam? Page 1 isn’t occupied yet.
go ahead and spamOriginally posted by: Maharani69
When can I spam? Page 1 isn’t occupied yet.
I have not watched her movie but just wondering she is good looking and from what I heard acted well too in her debut movie?
Is it the name? Kiara changed her name from Alia, May be she should hv too?
https://youtu.be/8mYeTuzBQr4
Originally posted by: Nishita123
I have not watched her movie but just wondering she is good looking and from what I heard acted well too in her debut movie?
Is it the name? Kiara changed her name from Alia, May be she should hv too?
https://youtu.be/8mYeTuzBQr4
Too many nepo spawns at same time, and too little content to distribute among them.
Pooja Bedi is in lower pedestal of nepo hierarchy.
Too many nepo spawns at same time, and too little content to distribute among them.
Pooja Bedi is in lower pedestal of nepo hierarchy.
Yeah!! Bad timing too, true
Otherwise she seems like much more BW material than infamous sobo gang 😆
Originally posted by: Ottocake
That people will cancel him for some reason. This reason isn't solid enuf to cancel him but yeah...😆
Yeah moody audience lol pehle sir pe chadhao and then cancel 😆
Kutte ko gaddi ke andar ghusa diya.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CklbZJrKIFg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Try this exercise and train your brain
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjxmTVbLTyt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=