Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on
How many months/days leap has come?
1 month told you unka calendar hamare jaise nahin
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on
How many months/days leap has come?
1 month told you unka calendar hamare jaise nahin
RS looked good. But I didn't like card scenes, seemed like it was just a filler. RS acting goes down with Leena, just my observation.
i did not feel it that way because she is playing her own game that why maybe you feel it that way. She is back for revenge that how I felt it.
RS looked good. But I didn't like card scenes, seemed like it was just a filler. RS acting goes down with Leena, just my observation.
But I haven’t watched the full episode yet, and RS’s performance getting down nahhhhh not possible
Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on
How many months/days leap has come?
SR nhi hua Sonik ka 🤣🤣🤣
Chalo badi meherbani makers ki! Badal bhi Sonik ka beta nahi hai. Woh 99% Somah ka beta hai....🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on
Chalo badi meherbani makers ki! Badal bhi Sonik ka beta nahi hai. Woh 99% Somah ka beta hai....🤣🤣🤣
Haan soh toh hai warna they would have show man rape case here.
Somah should be that why woh chahti hai khe restaurant Badal khe naam aye officially like he is gonna forgives her for what she has done and share his Cafe.
I love watching RS perform. But this scene felt so long and there was no blood boiling stuff either 🤣.For me, something was missing.Originally posted by: rainbowsalt
But I haven’t watched the full episode yet, and RS’s performance getting down nahhhhh not possible
I love watching RS perform. But this scene felt so long and there was no blood boiling stuff either 🤣.For me, something was missing.
Feeling of it's the end.
Ghar suna suna lag raha tah aaj bina bache
I love watching RS perform. But this scene felt so long and there was no blood boiling stuff either 🤣.For me, something was missing.
Viewers ki trh leena ko dekh ke unka mood bhi off ho jata hoga 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on
Chalo badi meherbani makers ki! Badal bhi Sonik ka beta nahi hai. Woh 99% Somah ka beta hai....🤣🤣🤣
1% doubt Kiske lye chhora😅