Tanu Weds Manu Returns(2015)

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#1

Saw the movie for the second time....after 7 years.


OMG.


I had a blast. It was super-fun and funny.


I laughed so hard my sides hurt.


And Kangy is really, really good in it. Have to give credit where it's due.


I love this movie. I saw it in the theatre and found it cool. now, I find it uber-cool.


One of the best movies of 2015.


Madhavan gets overshadowed completely by Kangu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

751

Users

8

Likes

19

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
#2

I have not watched the movie only seen the first one

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

It’s pretty good. Even if it had Kangana

TheekThaak thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#4

A movie where Anand Rai and Himanshu's chemistry was on 🔥. Each and every dialogue is a gem. 💎. Kangu and Deepak Dobriyal were again 🔥.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#5

Kangana is sooo good in this movie. Loved Madhavan and the other supporting cast as well.

mintyblue thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

A movie where Anand Rai and Himanshu's chemistry was on 🔥. Each and every dialogue is a gem. 💎. Kangu and Deepak Dobriyal were again 🔥.


Oh yeah Deepak Dobriyal deserves special mention. He was amazing!

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#7

only movie where double role was totally different and almost seemed like two different ppl playing it

NoraSM thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#8

I love it and unlike most I liked the climax too

Posted: 3 years ago
#9

This is the last BW movie I watched in theatre. . Loved it.. especially Datto character was adorable. Songs are amazing too.. Every song is a gem!

Posted: 3 years ago
#10

I never get bored of these 2 songs 😍 :



https://youtu.be/Oju9kp8tLpY



https://youtu.be/IcMUB8qY-qo

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Ginny weds Sunny 2 reviews and box office https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2047276271227535587

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2047276271227535587
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 7 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: EkPaheli · 5 months ago

https://youtu.be/7ATxftTjMec?si=V39pSatCh8FhiHM7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ATxftTjMec
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 6 months ago

I genuinely don’t get the hype around Dhurandhar. Every few months Bollywood collectively decides that this is the film we must all be excited...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 6 months ago

https://x.com/beingadian/status/2032798057147019710?s=46

https://x.com/beingadian/status/2032798057147019710
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".