Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

TOI - What being the Mistress of an Actor feels like

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was so curious on which Actor is she talking about? Any idea?

Love capsule: What being a mistress of an actor feels like By - TIMESOFINDIA.COM

Created: Oct 7, 2022, 15:00 IST

When I see couples walking across the street, I feel a tinge of jealousy over the life I couldn’t have. Flaunting your relationship and proudly showing off your partner to others is something I could never think of having, because of my choices. I let myself drown in sweet pleasures so much that I didn’t realise how tough it was going to be for me.

My choice of being a mistress. And not just any mistress. I was a doll for an actor.

I can never reveal his name to anyone because of the many scandals and news that will surround me. He is famous, dashing and very attractive. He is somewhat of a big name among the stars and I ended up being an assistant to him when I began working on the sets. Life was pretty exciting–shoots, films, parties, everything was so fancy that it sucked me in. That smile drew me into a world of cinema, parties, controversies and eventually…hurt.

When he first lay his eyes on me, I was frozen. As days went by, we began laughing & talking more whenever I helped him with his work. I didn’t realise how close we came to each other until one day, in the vanity van, I tripped over and saw him reach out his hand to me. In the most romantic Bollywood style, he then kissed me and I melted right there in his arms. I was magically drawn to him.

We stole kisses here and there and by night, I had a blast whenever we were alone. His ever-so-charming personality made me fall in love with him. I wanted to tell my friends first but he…forbade me to. He asked me to not utter a word about this as we would get thrashed under the limelight and that he would find the right time to introduce me. The day never came. But that day did come when I got to know from the news that he was seen with another actress recently on a date.

Soon we had a talk and he revealed that he had to put up such a show. We continued with our frisky business where we would forget about the world and only look at each other. This fairy tale didn’t last long as one day he told me about how I would never fit into his world and that his family would never accept me. But he also mentioned that he would love to be with only me, behind closed doors. This only meant one thing, I would be his forever, but only behind closed doors.

I willingly chose to become a mistress. Sex with him was not only mindblowing but completely out of the world. I would see paparazzi photos of him with others but would have to be content being with him most of the nights. I just couldn’t imagine not being with him. Despite knowing that this would only make me weaker, I went on. It has been two years since and I haven’t been in a proper relationship. We only sneakily meet in his apartment or a hotel room. But that time makes me happy. So I am holding onto that for now.

Source - https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/love-sex/love-capsule-what-being-a-mistress-of-an-actor-feels-like/articleshow/94702165.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pls don't tell me it's HR. He is the only one star who is single and currently dating rest of them are married.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It can be either HR or Aditya Roy Kapur. Both come from a prudential family, HR is in buzz for dating Saba Azad and Aditya is recently on the news for coming out with Ananya in public.

However, the article nowhere mentioned that the actor is divorced or have children. So there's a high chance that the actor can be Aditya Roy Kapur.

Regarding the girl who is allowing herself to be that mistress, she lacks self-respect and could do much better had she tried to come out of that relationship, it's super toxic and destroying her self-esteem in the long run.

Edited by ffkhan - 1 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

HR is not " somewhat a big name among stars"

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Why this girl willing became a mistress? 😕 There is no legality in this relationship.. and she might be a use and throw thing for the actor. 

This doesn’t look like HR or Aditya Roy Kapoor. 

Can be someone from younger crop of actors who are not married 🤔

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

It can be either HR or Aditya Roy Kapur. Both come from a prudential family, HR is in buzz for dating Saba Azad and Aditya is recently on the news for coming out with Ananya in public.

However, the article nowhere mentioned that the actor is divorced or have children. So there's a high chance that the actor can be Aditya Roy Kapur.

Regarding the girl who is allowing herself to be that mistress, she lacks self-respect and could do much better had she tried to come out of that relationship, it's super toxic and destroying her self-esteem in the long run.

Well HR is a huge/or a superstar, so it doesn’t apply to him. And he seems very happy & in love with Saba. I reallyyyy doubt ARK’s family are provincial, nothing seems to indicate that from what we know. ARK also, by all the stars who come on KwK, is said to be “very/super flirtatious” with strangers & non-famous people, if this was her he probably would’ve come out with this relationship. 

Unless this actor is just talking through his hat (who am I kidding, OFC HE IS) this could be anyone. Or it could all be made up. 😆😆

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Well HR is a huge/or a superstar, so it doesn’t apply to him. And he seems very happy & in love with Saba. I reallyyyy doubt ARK’s family are provincial, nothing seems to indicate that from what we know. ARK also, by all the stars who come on KwK, is said to be “very/super flirtatious” with strangers & non-famous people, if this was her he probably would’ve come out with this relationship. 

Unless this actor is just talking through his hat (who am I kidding, OFC HE IS) this could be anyone. Or it could all be made up. 😆😆

Since ARK's brother Siddharth a well known producer in Bollywood, so yeah they have enough power in the industry, his whole family is from the film background after all....and if you talk about the celebs who look happy with their partners, lol no we can never guess that.😆 HR used to look happy even when he was with Sussanne, so the lifestyle they showcase to us is never enough to know the reality. I have some friends from the showbiz who keep posting happy pics with their partners and everyone keep thinking that they're 'relationship goals', but their close ones including us have seen behind-the-scenes, you know. But yeah everyone won't be the same example. And I don't really think HR is the celeb from this article at least.

Since ARK has this tendency to flirt with people so it's no big deal if he has a mistress he can hookup with whenever he wants to, unless she has enough power like Kangu.😆 Still it's better to not put finger at anyone since such blinds have even power to destroy an actor's whole career. Sometimes such articles deliberately twist some words so that we can picturize a certain actor they're targetting.

Btw in my opinion it's much better if such victim can come out in public without thinking about her own image (she hardly has any anyways) rather than coming with such vague articles, just the way an insta model exposed Adam Levine that what he was doing behind his wife's back. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm not denying that mistresses exist but why did she write it like this? It sounds like a fanfic 😭

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wattpad se churaya hai kya ye.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This is why Bhai never got married 😂