Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor
I used to be one. These days other responsibilities have taken priority. But I intend to start reading soon
All the very best for that! If you need some hacks, you can always DM me!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor
I used to be one. These days other responsibilities have taken priority. But I intend to start reading soon
All the very best for that! If you need some hacks, you can always DM me!!!
Originally posted by: mintyblue
I spend 3 hours a day reading...so yeah, one book a day on an average. I'm a very fast reader.
itna fast reading se samajh aa jata hai kya? i mean isn't the beauty of the words and essence of the book lost if u read so fast?
Originally posted by: rolopolo
itna fast reading se samajh aa jata hai kya? i mean isn't the beauty of the words and essence of the book lost if u read so fast?
Not really. It depends on your reading habits. I've been reading since I was a small kid, so am able to absorb d words fast.
I aaplaud makers for this I haven’t read Ramayna and boy this will help https://x.com/omfilmzz/status/2078748825226006774?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2044471094300840343
https://x.com/rakeshkalotra9/status/2037179975032594545?s=46
23