Anushka in Salman Khan's get up from Didi Tera Dewar Deewana
https://instagram.com/stories/thecontentteamofficial/2961950293216958860?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anushka in Salman Khan's get up from Didi Tera Dewar Deewana
https://instagram.com/stories/thecontentteamofficial/2961950293216958860?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Anushka in Salman Khan's get up from Didi Tera Dewar Deewana
https://instagram.com/stories/thecontentteamofficial/2961950293216958860?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Can’t watch it as I’m not on Instagram. From your title, I’m wondering is anushka becoming Rohan of SS2 😆 If I’m not mistaken, she was dressed as Big B getup when singing Pag Ghunghroo Baandh from Namak Halaal!!!!!!!???
Or nachiket of Idol 12?
Can’t watch it as I’m not on Instagram. From your title, I’m wondering is anushka becoming Rohan of SS2 😆 If I’m not mistaken, she was dressed as Big B getup when singing Pag Ghunghroo Baandh from Namak Halaal!!!!!!!???
But where is Amitabh and Danny..🤔 Waiting to watch that movie
what they r singing ..choli ke peeche 😆
Hopefully songs from Rajshris films will be sung in Antakshri but wouldn't be surprised Neha will downgrade the songs with her singing.