I can breathe freely,
You can not.
When I see you
I feel pity.
When you see me
What do you feel?
Dreams or jealousy?
Yet one day
All of us will breathe freely.
Can you tell me sister
How far is that day?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can breathe freely,
You can not.
When I see you
I feel pity.
When you see me
What do you feel?
Dreams or jealousy?
Yet one day
All of us will breathe freely.
Can you tell me sister
How far is that day?
Nice poem, Vyapti. ❤️I can breathe freely,
You can not.
When I see you
I feel pity.
When you see me
What do you feel?
Dreams or jealousy?
Yet one day
All of us will breathe freely.
Can you tell me sister
How far is that day?
This is so beautiful, it's always a pleasure reading your poems Di! <3
Sorry, double post!
Thank you for sharing your creations Vyapti
Music again feels soothing,
Sunlight on the leaves
Again feels beautiful.
This may not last long.
But then, life itself
Does not last long.
This is in equal parts beautiful and sombre!
Beautiful thoughts
These poems are all so beautiful 👏❤️
Clock
The teenage girl reads.
"Those who wrote these
Were they really of this world?
Only if I could turn back the clock
And meet them!",
She thinks.
Years pass by.
Now she writes.
The tears she can't shed
Forces her to write.
She meets them there
Within herself.
She suddenly feels
The depth of tears they shed
To write such gems.
A longing seizes her.
The longing to turn back the clock,
To be that girl again
To whom such depth was alien.
But if she becomes that girl again,
She will once again long to grow up,
To meet the writers.