Arey kuch khaas nahi...Pooja is adamant that Alisha will be the other lady and I'm saying it will be Rupal😆Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
yeee kya code language ho rahi hai, kuch samji nahi .. explain please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arey kuch khaas nahi...Pooja is adamant that Alisha will be the other lady and I'm saying it will be Rupal😆Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
yeee kya code language ho rahi hai, kuch samji nahi .. explain please
Chal lag gayi shart.Agar hua na I will follow the PH of KV's new show🤣
Originally posted by: divine_16
Arey kuch khaas nahi...Pooja is adamant that Alisha will be the other lady and I'm saying it will be Rupal😆
yaha tho theesri aagayee, I thought those 2 are gone , r they still there
They may meet at common parties of SAAKK team...and I don’t want her to serve with any pics.of both of them.Let the new jodi take the responsibility of serving content....aur khub saara shipping ho!!Originally posted by: LookatTheStars
Absolutely. Y wud he post show to khatam ho gya na...ab kya zaroorat h...she has always provided the best pics...bt kadar nhi ki...! Ab na hi mile to acha h.
2 jodis....2ships...3 fandoms.....n...lot of fun n entertainment!!
Mai to kehti hu new show se itna bhar bhar k reels, BTS, pics mile k Sara data usi Mai khatam ho jaye...!! 🤞 Bashing k liye bache hi na!!
Chaal aisa nahi honewala. They will keep a track on her every movement.
Arey I'm just guessing as the news came out.They are revealing each actors but not the 3rd angle.Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
yaha tho theesri aagayee, I thought those 2 are gone , r they still there
Originally posted by: divine_16
Chal lag gayi shart.Agar hua na I will follow the PH of KV's new show🤣
No, u will take part in one of the shipping! Manzoor?
Originally posted by: divine_16
replied in bold..
Jab tk Dua or wo padosin tantrik k pas nhi pahunch jaate meri sui wahi atki rahegi....!
Imagine ye dono tantrik k pas...udhar office mai Hiader dusri wali ko taadne mai busy or achank se usse sui chubhi...! He b like pyar hone p to hawaye chalti h ...phool baraste h....muje sui kyu chubhi.....!! Jaane k liye dekhte rahiye RabSeHaiDua...🤲📿
Pheley yeh batao...tum haari toh kya hoga??
Oye!! tu ja Prateek sharma ke paas aur jaldi se bol tujhey dialogue writer appoint karney ke liye.Yahan pe dimaag maat kha😆Originally posted by: LookatTheStars
Jab tk Dua or wo padosin tantrik k pas nhi pahunch jaate meri sui wahi atki rahegi....!
Imagine ye dono tantrik k pas...udhar office mai Hiader dusri wali ko taadne mai busy or achank se usse sui chubhi...! He b like pyar hone p to hawaye chalti h ...phool baraste h....muje sui kyu chubhi.....!! Jaane k liye dekhte rahiye RabSeHaiDua...🤲📿
Originally posted by: divine_16
Oye!! tu ja Peateek sharma ke paas aur jaldi se bol tujhey dualogue writer appoint karney ke liye.Yahan ke dimaag maat kha😆
Pooja , looks like u have better story than Prateek’s writers, why make Aditi cry buckets instead tantrik can deal with Haider’s EMA , apply for job, we all will watch the show to encourage u 😆