welcome to the spooky partyOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Wah yahan to bare log bhi aaye hain😎

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
welcome to the spooky partyOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Wah yahan to bare log bhi aaye hain😎

lol why?Originally posted by: Z7ULAPUQKYF2DDJ5
That's brilliant!!!! I love it. Can you put my face over his face!!!
Because he was throwing 😍❤️ around! Come on jessssssssssssssssssssssss
Pow 😍!!
Pow ❤️!!
I need to know how to put that up so I can pow pow all the pumpkins on this board
omg 🤭🎃🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🎃🪓🎃🪓🎃🪓🎃🪓🎃🪓🎃🪓🎃🪓🎃😳😳😳😳😳😳🎃🪓🎃🪓🎃🤭😳😳🎃🪓😳🪓😳you a pumpkin slayer slaying lady pumpkins 🎃Originally posted by: 2LRN3XFUMDVDFXRE
Because he was throwing 😍❤️ around! Come on jessssssssssssssssssssssss
Pow 😍!!
Pow ❤️!!
I need to know how to put that up so I can pow pow all the pumpkins on this board
welcome to the spooky party
Oh im so scared
thanks and how are you. You might not remember me since been ages but happy to see you here !!
Yeah sorry it has been ages. If you can remind me i might just remember.
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15
Yeah sorry it has been ages. If you can remind me i might just remember.
No yuvika, don't be her friend just be myyyyy friend! 🤣😆
don't be jealous I know her
Everyone welcome to a grand event dates and times to be announced most likely this weekend Saturday or Sunday so please try to be available as the show must go on unless we hosts have something and have to postpone will let you guys know !! But mobile are usually with us where ever we go unless we drunk or well lol !!
https://youtu.be/B6E8p9bq-S8?si=Y_ak_rcpByAY9BXv...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
Aamir,Preity,Sunny with Amitabh Bachchan in KBC https://x.com/SonyTV/status/2086037201545265339?s=20...
Priyanka Chopra, Jaideep Ahlawat And Jim Sarbh Join Mira Nair's Next Amri...
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
6