Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Naan vanthapragu you two disappeard 😡😭
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Naan vanthapragu you two disappeard 😡😭
Zaaaaaaaaaapa....enna pa everyone timing orai accident pattu kondu irruku. 🤣
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Naan vanthapragu you two disappeard 😡😭
I am here.. But sathya varavea illa 😭
First post panrapo maranthuda vendiyathu.. apram samalichipifaction with a new song....😛
First post panrapo maranthuda vendiyathu.. apram samalichipifaction with a new song....😛
Seri-ya poi paarunga bro, first post pannathu Arthi ma 🤣🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
Kurumpadam podava? 😤🤣
First post panrapo maranthuda vendiyathu.. apram samalichipifaction with a new song....😛
🤣

Originally posted by: lankan121
O
M
G
Dude yes ! Lols people have been going gaga over it . This 1 is all about the mad king. The season just finished I believe it was delayed due to covid. But yeah I believe 10 eposides or something . I'll share the title below.
https://www.hbo.com/house-of-the-dragon
We will continue about this in cc thread elatti rules follow pannago torture pannuvanga 🤣😉
Just now checked Hotstar - there is a 10 episode., Will start watching from today machi...
BB is damn boring.