Hrithik Roshan is the most handsome man to ever walk on this planet. Second is Tom Cruise. No-one else even comes close.
I firmly believe this.
Hrithik's face is flawless.
Also disclaimer: I'm not drunk
Hrithik Roshan is the most handsome man to ever walk on this planet. Second is Tom Cruise. No-one else even comes close.
I firmly believe this.
Hrithik's face is flawless.
Also disclaimer: I'm not drunk
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not sure what I expected

Behen aap sochna hi band kardo
R u done being sarcastic?🤣
If yes, can you please concur with me😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Behen aap sochna hi band kardo
I'm an over-thinker so how can I stop thinking?

I like her 
I think we all know that you think that Hritik is good looking.
We all should think😌 khaali dimaag shaitaan ka ghar and all that😌
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Behen aap sochna hi band kardo
Minty's brain is doing overtime...dabaaa ke paisa kamaa raha hai....1.5 times.....oh wait sochne ki salary nahi milti...right??🤣
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
12