Shikhar Pahariya. Top left and he looks like Gomez Addams. IDK if they're actually dating now but they used to for a while.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shikhar Pahariya. Top left and he looks like Gomez Addams. IDK if they're actually dating now but they used to for a while.

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala
Shikhar Pahariya. Top left and he looks like Gomez Addams. IDK if they're actually dating now but they used to for a while.
Thanks for sharin
Whos winning
What's Sara dressed as?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
What's Sara dressed as?
In my dreams 😆
I’m about to sleep and I’ll see who I dream about 😆
Well?
Romping with my school chums in the fens and spinneys