Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sonali has a book club. They once gave an awesome review for one of mine. It remains a highlight of my writing life.
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar
Sonali has a book club. They once gave an awesome review for one of mine. It remains a highlight of my writing life.
Which one, if I may ask? You're a writer?
Yeah, I write, but I do have a day job.
It was a romcom set in Mumbai.
Really leery of revealing identity on IF, or I would've posted it all over here for promo😆
Correction: Sonali's club recommended it. Not a review.
Never mind 😆
Forget what I said.
Minty,
Have you read Sujata Massey's books?
I'm trying to read Indian historical fiction these days, and they're awesome.
Your a writer ? On the look out for ideas ? I think I have some ideas that can be a book trilogy
I aaplaud makers for this I haven’t read Ramayna and boy this will help https://x.com/omfilmzz/status/2078748825226006774?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2044471094300840343
https://x.com/rakeshkalotra9/status/2037179975032594545?s=46
23