Posted: 1 years ago

A man posting KK for eye candy is like a woman posting AR 👎🏼

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

LET'S HAVE A HEALTHY DEBATE 😃

Originally posted by: atominis

I did not think a comment repeated thrice was sarcastic.

Atleast 3 times you have asked why I posted laugh reacts or how beauty is subjective or in eyes of beholder etc.

So why can I not respond? 

I wanted to post laugh reacts on many other posts but refrained after I sae you getting so sensitive about laugh reacts.

Ignore. Let it be.

Anyone can post anything. 

You also called many posts here as 'WTF choices'.

While advising others that beauty lies in eye of beholder or everyone has different taste. 

I commented not thrice, only twice. I would have commented only once if you gave laughing reactions at Ranbir and Vijay at the same time. But you gave laughing reaction at Ranbir yesterday and you gave at Vijay today . So I reacted twice . Yesterday you gave laughing reaction at my comment, so I thought you took it sarcastic way, I thought you understood that I was sarcastic but now you are saying you did not think I was sarcastic. So I will refrain myself from commenting if people here are thinking I'm making an issue!

There are others too who gave laughing  reactions to my Ranbir pics here but I asked you as you are TM.. I thought you take it in light manner. 

Regarding me about w*f, 

As you were giving laughing reactions  to Ranbir and were saying how he being most handsome is a stretch in your opinion, I said I also felt the same looking at the other actors. Yes I went w*f but didn't give laughing reactions at their post thinking that they get offended. 

At the same time I want to clarify I didn't get offended when you gave laughing reactions. As you took the liberty to give laughing reactions I thought I have also liberty to just react to your reactions in a light/sarcastic manner. 

Yes I still believe beauty lies in the eyes of beholder while at the same time I can still feel amusement and laugh at how all of us having different tastes in looks of men! 

@bold

I never said you cannot respond but you are the one who is expecting me to not even respond or feel amusement at us having  different tastes.. You are the one saying I'm making an issue while I was  responding to your post!

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

A GOOD DEBATE is always energizing to this BEAUTIFUL FORUM 🥳

You are only putting ghee on fire. So pls don't expect any kind of debate here when you are cheering for one side of debate.

I clearly refrain myself from commenting when people are  feeling I'm making an issue here.. So sorry for your disappointment. You are not gonna get any debate! 

atominis thumbnail

What is amusing about having different tastes?

atominis thumbnail

There is no fire here. So what ghee or what fire? No debate.

People can post any pic they want.

Though I understand how low standards for male celebs are and how much we lack good looking males.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why can you not post pics? What happened?

Anyway atleast take names of male beauty specimens in a reply. It is not compulsory to post pics. 

because my laptop adapter isnt working so i am handicapped smiley36

Chalo I’ll give my list then, u post the pictures smiley36 

Danish Taimoor smiley43

Sebastian Stan smiley42 

Tom Hiddleston smiley27 

90s-2000s Johnny Depp smiley27 

Any era Paul McCartney smiley42smiley43smiley9smiley27

What is amusing about having different tastes?

Well.. It may not be amusing to you. It's amusing to me how one person may look the best to one and the same person may look the worst to others!

NatkhatPyare thumbnail