who ever eats ice apple will get 1000 points
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
who ever eats ice apple will get 1000 points
Actually my tamil is good, but i didn't get anything KH said 😆
1000 LB points for whoever entschieden nongo..
Game: Nogama nongu saapdrathu yaaru?
Vikraman picks Myna
Shivin picks Myna and Ayesha
nokku I had once when I went to Jaffna early 2000s
thiri neer sapdu irrkeerah?
Niva picks Sherina 😆
Queency picks Ram
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
nokku I had once when I went to Jaffna early 2000s
thiri neer sapdu irrkeerah?
Nooo 😭 not yet 😒
Sherina picks Kathir
Amutha picks Ram
aweeeee I spoiled my dress 🤣 nann messy eater 😆
Janany picks Kathir
Dhana: paathi pera sollalam, finally picks Kathir
Kathir to Sherina be like neeya pesiyadhu anbe neeya pesiyadhu