Why did you carry a knife to a dinner party?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why did you carry a knife to a dinner party?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Why did you carry a gun for a dinner party?
I know CFO is embezzling funds from the company and got to know that he is planning to move to Swiss. I shared this with David and he is gonna take action against the CFO.after dinner. I carried the gun as a precautionary measure in case something goes out of hand.
Who do you think is the murderer and why ?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Who do you think is the murderer and why ?
I suspect CFO because of his embezzlement and all
but embezzlement is one thing and murder is a very different matter
As a COO, I like to think I know all the employees
and I am sure, CFO is not capable of murdering someone
I know CFO is embezzling funds from the company and got to know that he is planning to move to Swiss. I shared this with David and he is gonna take action against the CFO.after dinner. I carried the gun as a precautionary measure in case something goes out of hand.
Uh.. something goes out of hand? Like what? Me stealing his wallet?🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Who do you think is the murderer and why ?
Duh! Detective, thats your job, no?
But I think CIO, all evidences point towards her. 😎
I suspect CFO because of his embezzlement and all
but embezzlement is one thing and murder is a very different matter
As a COO, I like to think I know all the employees
and I am sure, CFO is not capable of murdering someone
Dear COO, 'Not capable' are not the two words that go together in my dictionary, as you already know, but in this case, your absolutely right, it does. So count me out as a suspect, detective, as i have a Swiss flight to catch soon! 😆😆
Accusation made, topic closed.