KH making fun of Dhana's reaction after amutha's prank 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
KH making fun of Dhana's reaction after amutha's prank 😆
KH asking how Diwali Was..
Ad break
Originally posted by: Pigeon13
Ufffff now KH telling a Story about his shooting storyfrom ayiratjittholayirathi 😆
I was wondering what was the movie title you are telling. Then, I understand 😆
break now so soon all have snacks n water.. Come back on time🤣
ennaku ennmo kh his self dhabba start pannurathku thain HM ku pei script koduthagalo vijaytv ?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
break now so soon all have snacks n water.. Come back on time🤣
I was soo excited that i arranged everything before epi started 🤣
Sathya movie thain sonnaru thiri doesn't want to take my name 🤣Originally posted by: sulaayini
I was wondering what was the movie title you are telling. Then, I understand 😆
i know u will do all this.. day by day we are proving gone case🤣🤣
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
Sathya movie thain sonnaru thiri doesn't want to take my name 🤣
Deii naan sivane nu irunthalum umakku enna ilukitti thookam varathu 😆
where is Shanc bro? escape ah🤡😈