Poll
🎉🎉 Bollywood Forum Awards Best Actor 2022 - FINALE VOTING 🎉🎉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bhai final mein nahin matlab kuchh jhol hai π€‘

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
How long is voting period ?1 week
29 October 9PM IST
haaan kiaOriginally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Yahan vote kiye Havaana ji?
Hopefully I will be here, cant make any promises though.
Aap try karna
Kal shaam 6 baje se shuru hoga
Yeyy will try to joinπ€
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
Yeyy will try to joinπ€
Thank You π€©π€©
Voting Lines Closed
Kuchh samay se dekh raha hu ke bina comment ke lagatar 10-15 minutes mein 15 votes pada hai wo bhi ek contestant ko because it is finale aur I like the actor mai disqualify nahi kar raha hu
Ham log bahut hardwork kiye hai ye kisike bogus voting karne keliye nahi hai, whoever is doing it ππΌ
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
12