I loved Dil lagi and Kaisi teri khudgarzi. Any similar recommendations please?
Page
of
1I loved Dil lagi and Kaisi teri khudgarzi. Any similar recommendations please?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'd suggest Nazr e Bad. That's definitely worth watching.
Deewangi
Qadam Qadam Ishq
Bhool Jaa Aye Dil (long)
Originally posted by: Sohumiya
Thanks alot. I have already watched Deewangi. Will try others.
Recommend more if you have, i love this trope. Haha. ^_^
You can also watch
Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2
Do Bol
Raqs E Bismil
Visaal
Meer Abru
Bey Khudi
Dulhan
Chauraha
Hatheli
Nazr e Bad
Its on my watch list now. Thanks alot. ^_^
Maan mayal
Ishq junoon deewangi
Meri unsuni kahani
Mere humrahi
Khud parast (Ahmed ali akbar wala)
Ahmed Ali Akbar's drama is called Ishq Parast.
Thanks alot. I have already watched Deewangi. Will try others.
Recommend more if you have, i love this trope. Haha. ^_^
Thanks! They look good.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Maan mayal
Ishq junoon deewangi
Meri unsuni kahani
Mere humrahi
Khud parast (Ahmed ali akbar wala)
Yeh vala Khud Parasat toh nhi mila? Can you share the link?