Priyanka listens to Salman a lot right hopefully she will 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Priyanka listens to Salman a lot right hopefully she will 😆
this wkw will be priyanak bashing woohooo
She has no one to blame but herself. Yeh hona hi tha
I didn't even expect that Ankit and Sumbul will be bashed. They came out of syllabus. Gautam aur Shalin bhi soch rahe honge, bahut beizzati ho gyi hamari 😆 ab hum thoda relax Kare 😆
PS: Kal anti Salman trend hone wala hai, get ready 😆
Waise, if Ankit and Sumbhul are being called out, I wonder why Stan is not. I can't recall anything significant he has done in the house.
Unko bhi ek reality check dedo, BB.
Somebody post that pic of sleepy Stan in his bed.
Stuff of nightmares, dude.
Aree iski paas kaan bache kaha hai
Priyanka khaa chuke hai 🤣🤣🤣
Mere suun tu mere suun kaar kaar ki 🤣
I am waiting for that laugh in between when Salman talks 😆Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
Priyanka listens to Salman a lot right hopefully she will 😆
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1
Ppl saying Ankit is being spoon-fed forgot since last 2 weeks Nimrit is being spoon-fed 🤪.
Nimmo is being spoon feed from day one.
And Sumbul from first wkw. Ankit ko toh pehli bar bola hai. Nimmo aur sumbul ko toh start sy bol rahy but koi asaar nhi hoa.
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions
Ankit ko gussa araha ho jyada to mc Stan ke bal noch sakta hai😭
Ankit babu please do that 😳
he is in ormax list . He is top 3 atm 😆Originally posted by: nymeria5
Waise, if Ankit and Sumbhul are being called out, I wonder why Stan is not. I can't recall anything significant he has done in the house.
Unko bhi ek reality check dedo, BB.