sistlagin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

From starting of this week a few things which I couldn’t understand 1. What suddenly happened to kaddu- mild heart attack ( youngsters never get mild heart attack it is proven medically)

2. When kaamna knows that Sameer is planning something against Ritesh and when she is concerned of finances can’t she keep a watch or security to keep a watch on that waiter

3. Okay Goli lage taken to hospital to treat, have you noticed he was the same doctor who was doing massage  on heart area when Ritesh fell down 

4. In hospital only one press person has come all the way to have a pic that too with Ritesh he is not concerned what is going on that too from show starting Ritesh is a super star. Press people want news not photos

5. For each and every minute kaamna takes control of house when this hatsa hua, as if she is a normal person she didn’t care to know what happened is the person arrested or not etc

Finally no one in the entire episode gave a correct expression to the situation they thought if they frown their eyebrows that’s it. Even Rahul has no brains in this week. Only sensible thing which I observed is Vivek closing the eyes of zoon.

what do you say friends 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail

First of all welcome to the forum! How do we address you? 

About Kaddu, yeah its a mystery and most unexpected. If at all she had to be excused from shooting, I dont know why they chose this mild heart attack excuse. So makes me think that there is more to it though I cant think of anything yet.

The rest, I have not watched... just read updates so cant really comment... but whenever there is melodrama,  things dont make much sense to us. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sistlagin

From starting of this week a few things which I couldn’t understand 1. What suddenly happened to kaddu- mild heart attack ( youngsters never get mild heart attack it is proven medically)

2. When kaamna knows that Sameer is planning something against Ritesh and when she is concerned of finances can’t she keep a watch or security to keep a watch on that waiter

3. Okay Goli lage taken to hospital to treat, have you noticed he was the same doctor who was doing massage  on heart area when Ritesh fell down 

4. In hospital only one press person has come all the way to have a pic that too with Ritesh he is not concerned what is going on that too from show starting Ritesh is a super star. Press people want news not photos

5. For each and every minute kaamna takes control of house when this hatsa hua, as if she is a normal person she didn’t care to know what happened is the person arrested or not etc

Finally no one in the entire episode gave a correct expression to the situation they thought if they frown their eyebrows that’s it. Even Rahul has no brains in this week. Only sensible thing which I observed is Vivek closing the eyes of zoon.

what do you say friends 

welcome here friend 🤗

Is show me sab pagal ho jate hai most of the time then suddenly sudhar bhi jate hai on off chalta rehta hai without logic 

Vivek ne zoon ki aankhe immediately band kar di, good observation 👍🏼woh achha scene tha baki sab to high level ka melodrama karne me busy hai 😆

sistlagin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for welcoming me

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Welcome to the forum 👍🏼

Well spotted on all the flaws 👏

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago