Saari duniya ke than =)) 🤣
Hum toh aise hi dekhenge, so deal with it
You were holding your hassi till the last but at 2.16 it certainly burst out.... it was so good to hear your hassiiii..... bas aise hi mast haste raho 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Saari duniya ke than =)) 🤣
Hum toh aise hi dekhenge, so deal with it
You were holding your hassi till the last but at 2.16 it certainly burst out.... it was so good to hear your hassiiii..... bas aise hi mast haste raho 🥳
Bille, khala ke jigar ke chhalle... jaldi se ye sunn..
Main nahi toh kaun sunega bey? 😆
Isn't it A W E S O M E 🥳
Your throat is obviously still sore but you sang really good even in this state. 👌
@bold - Hum sabko ye samjh rakha hai kya! 😆
She is indeed awesome yaar, as always! ❤️ I wanted you to hear it asap so maine hi tag kar diya.. 😆
yes she did and that too at almost 🕛 in her time zone I believeOriginally posted by: L5OFEIT3HL4I2USK
Your throat is obviously still sore but you sang really good even in this state. 👌
Bollyqueen, I sang Yoon Sabnami on your request. I didn't record it on StarMaker. I sang it without music.
nice 👍Bollyqueen, I sang Yoon Sabnami on your request. I didn't record it on StarMaker. I sang it without music.
nice 👍
Thank you Jas!
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12