The one you love but doesn't love you
or
The one who loves you but you don't love
?
The one you love but doesn't love you
or
The one who loves you but you don't love
?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
1028339293% the one who loves me 🤗
The one that I love 100000%
Can't cheat my own heart
I would win him over eventually
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
1028339293% the one who loves me 🤗
What about that you don't love him? Doesn't matter to you ?
Originally posted by: mintyblue
The one that I love 100000%
Can't cheat my own heart
I would win him over eventually
What about the one who loves you? 🥺
I will choose the 2nd oneOriginally posted by: rolopolo
The one you love but doesn't love you
or
The one who loves you but you don't love
?
but it depends on my bond with both of them
Well, you gave a choice so I picked the one more palatable to me
As for the one who loves me, that's great, but if I don't love him, what's d fcuking point? I can't be with someone at the expense of my emotional well-being.
Originally posted by: priya185
I will choose the 2nd one
but it depends on my bond with both of them
What about your love for the first one? 🥺
I can't be with someone who doesn't love me 😭
I cannot marry both
you asked to pick
https://youtu.be/JxWQ5vpEXs8?si=mKTnopbVubw1QSNA Sudhir Chowdhury who is known for spreading misinformation is now with DD . Under the guise of...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aamir-khan-60-to-get-married-third-time-will-tie-the-knot-with-girlfriend-gauri-spratt-report_234712...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
That, in one sentence, is the story of Bollywood music right now. Just when it felt like the industry had finally remembered that melody...
Both are masterpieces. Asoka is one of Anu Malik's best albums till date, most original one I would say. Second, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein....
4