11 Years of IPKKND Celebration of IPKKND! - Page 16

Posted: 1 years ago

Wow what a beautiful thread ! And amazing compilations . 👏

I forget everything when I watch ipk.. how did you guys survive for 11 years ❤️

Happy 11 yrs of ipk and many more to come 🥂

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago

Amazing thread !! 

Still watch ipkknd episodes on HS , the lights, the music , everything was so magical . If we had twitter n insta in those days , what a riot it would have been, considering the ruckus we did in the forum !! 

haven't been around here since the anniversary preps! 

first of all a huge thank you to everyone who helped out in making this thread possible. thank you S for taking the reigns! thank you katelyn, priya, gauri, raji, faiqa, Maria  shri and everyone else who got every section ready just in time! 🤗

I cannot go over this thread enough times! 

the magic remains timeless ❤️

Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

haven't been around here since the anniversary preps! 

first of all a huge thank you to everyone who helped out in making this thread possible. thank you S for taking the reigns! thank you katelyn, priya, gauri, raji, faiqa, Maria  shri and everyone else who got every section ready just in time! 🤗

I cannot go over this thread enough times! 

the magic remains timeless ❤️

This is one of the best celebrations thread, every bit is just too precious❤️ Thank you for making me a part of it A🤗

Originally posted by x.titli.x

This is one of the best celebrations thread, every bit is just too precious❤️ Thank you for making me a part of it A🤗

ofc my love I'll be back soon to revive this place all over again

Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

ofc my love I'll be back soon to revive this place all over again

Come back soon!

Your quiz podcast with Sree was hilarious.👏

Cheers..

Hey! I binge watch only the pre-kidnap episodes forwarding the occasional OTT loud mouthed utterances of KKG. I never felt like watching EJ because the transformation of ASR to his meek self is unpalpablefor me. Every person has their own merits and ASR character arc and the dignity with straight talk should be intact. If they ever plan a  IPKKND redux, I expect to see the series having ASR the stoic widow of their 5 year old daughter Pari left behind by Kushi only to be finding love with a forlorn stoic middle class girl Sukhi with very traditional roots and she's chatty only because that's a veneer to her inner grief. Pari has her mannat ki chhabi exchanged at the dargah with Sukhi forming the entry point into RM. Sukhi is very good at small talk, but can never share her true emotions. Kyun ki Zindagi dukh ke Saath Sukhi rehne ke bhi mauka deti hai, life never stops. Finally Sukhi has the most complicated backstory and the unleashing of these layers form the crux of the story.

Let me know what do you think.

Originally posted by Krinya

Wow what a beautiful thread ! And amazing compilations . 👏

I forget everything when I watch ipk.. how did you guys survive for 11 years ❤️

Happy 11 yrs of ipk and many more to come 🥂

Originally posted by IPodcastKKND

Now this whole thread is incomplete without the hardwork, love and join team collaboration! Thank you to literally every single person who gave up on their sleeps, worked late, volunteered beyond everything to make this wonderful day even more special <3

Write Ups:

Cheers2all

Savera84

Animagus_Shiri

MysticalDivine

Bhavisweet

evilxbala

Signature, Banners & Tags:

IPodcastKKND
Katelyn

Animagus_Shiri

Priyaarshisarun

x.titli.x

MysticalDivine

Contest organizers:
dramebaaz.af

IPodcastKKND (compiled the thread)

And of course a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who read this thread :)

Please correct the sp error in Mysticaldivine's name in red

Also at the bottom of this post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161228536

Edited by xZoyax - 1 years ago

What a great thread this is! I don't know how I missed it as I come here frequently. A big thumbs up to everyone who contributed.

IPKKND doesn't leave us, does it? When you feel that you've finally moved on, it comes back to you in full force, and you're mesmerised like the first time you watched it.

Recently I went to my Di's house, and my nieces were glued to the TV watching IPKKND on hotstar. They weren't even born when IPK aired!

So this is how my obsession came back, and this week I binged my favourite episodes again. The goosebumps and the butterflies are still a constant.

And I went to youtube as well and saw that Starplus is daily uploading Arshi videos and it's getting more than a million views per day! So I guess I'm not only the weird one out there lol.

All episodes IPKKND hindi version eng sub and the three IPKKND movies are on @blackmoonlilyt's channel on telegram